Monday, May 27, 2019

Maybe I am no one to you, but I am suffering. I am a human being who is suffering so much.
That horrible man purposely planted a seed of doubt in my head, by saying it could go on forever. Who is that cruel?
I really never did wrong for this to happen. I got confused by the attacks and lies. This was so brutal. Why? Sounds like desperate prople involved. I don't like that. Please don't let them (or me) hurt your health, or stress you out. I love you so much, I don't want to add to your problems. I want to be your oasis, not your nightmare. Take what you know and I will trust you. It is so hard, because I don't know many to trust. You are the ONLY one I trust with my life. You can just forget me, if you want, but tell me, so I can be prepared. I don't think I will do well, but that's life. You bring out the best in me and sing sonnets to my soul. I would do anything to make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment