Friday, May 3, 2019

It appears I have been bitten by a spider. There are so many around here.
I painted the wooden walkway steps I put down so people don't get their feet wet when it rains. All the water gather in one area by my front door. It annoys my dog getting her feet wet. I bought her little booties, but it takes too long to put them on, she gets impatient.

She really does act like a princess, just as her T-shirt says.

it's after 4am, guess I should sleep. Hope you have a nice day. I will be thinking of you.

I worry that I will be shy if I get to see you again. I know I would relax if I saw you smile at me.

I wonder what the record is for the amount of times someone has watched, "Bridget Jones...."?

That dimwit with the fake tan admires Bridget's costume bracelet and makes no mention of her Tiffany necklace. Some people! Oh well....

Be well, okay? I worry.  A hug would be so nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment