Saturday, May 4, 2019

I would not be so worried if it weren't for the cruel jabs at me, their desperation and their cold blooded cruelty. They make me worry for you. Mr. G acts like he can keep me restrained forever. Why? What is it to him? He acts like it is his entire show. I think he has the goal of getting something big out of this. His desperation is creepy and frightening. His accomplices are that way too. I want this over so you can just do what you want. This way, they have a reason to control you. Drop it and say you are tired of it and you want to run your own life. They make me sound like I am terrible. It is wrong. But they want a reason to keep you from getting any help.  Don't let them give you any shots/injections. Maybe I sound over the top, but who goes to all the trouble and expense of buying judges, etc? They know this is fake, yet they are putting an awful lot into it. They are after something...and if they get it, then what? They cannot steal from you and then leave you to blab. They forge your sig. without a blink of an eye...that is so wrong. They cannot be up to any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment