Wednesday, May 1, 2019

I am still having such a hard time getting out from under all my "stuff." I looked in the garage and it seems impossible to deal with it all. I had it looking good, but now it has gone back to ick! I was hoping at some point to get the R.Rover back in there. It is endless! I had no idea how much smaller it was here. (The other house seemed endless with storage space.)Then, I get sad, or lazy, or apathetic and progress stops for too long. I am so disgusted with myself! Remember I was doing so well getting into personal shape? (Your assistant sneered at my weight loss progress, but only your opinion mattered to me, but I know she was told what to say and how to act toward me, by my detractor, such childish behavior) Walking on the trail was my release, my therapy, my meditation, my health, my way back to you....but it wasn't was it?

I feel so lost, so undefined, so useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment