Thursday, September 2, 2021

OH

 I mixed my doggie's food with fresh chicken and she ate enthusiastically. It encourages me when I see her looking fat (for a little thing) and sassy.  I find that myself, I have lost my enthusiasm for food it seems. Maybe the fact that my cooking has deteriorated substantially could be a part of it all too. I made the absolute worst potato salad ever for dinner with a piece of chicken and applesauce. I haven't had applesauce for awhile I usually buy 4 jars from an online market at a time, VitaCost, but this was organic/sugar free from a local market. (Organic and sugar free.) It was lovely applesauce. 

We shall find out if seagulls like bad potato salad. (or maybe the vulture, but he hasn't been around for awhile.....I kind of miss his ugly face. Odd, huh? 

I have noticed that with my somewhat lack of sleep I get a bit goofy, but I try and hold it together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment