Sunday, September 26, 2021

HVM

 I love him with all my heart and would die for him and take care of him, but if he does not even like me, then what is the point? I wanted to be a safe haven for him. I just don't know what to do. All his place of employment wants to do is try and kill me. I cannot go in for any healthcare and he won't stand up for me. I always tell people the truth that we were just friends and he is the nicest person who was lovely to be around. Of course, I love you, but that was only in my lie detection, but I also said I could just be friends. That woman, though, is insane and wants me dead and tries to carry it out; just as I am sure she DID carry out another death. Strange MP got me as a patient soon after she got here in June, after he sent me to the ER after upsetting me (yes, I know).... and yet, when I brought it up, changed her date of employment to 2.5 months later. She was afraid of getting caught. When she didn't kill me, or have me kill myself, she later took off after, when the court stuff was getting heavy and I said she was the forger. I kept writing about her as being the forger. She and that attorney even faxed court docs from his office in San Rafael to add another layer of believability to the court docs. I also knew when MP was around. He helped them a lot, but I didn't care. I knew I was asked to go to San Rafael to have been spied upon and treated badly. I saw the sad look in his eyes.  He kept trying to mix the bad with kindness. That miserable assistant was so mean to me. I finally ended up telling her I knew who she was in a VM when she went to Santa Rosa. That is what she gets for having an unusual, old hippy name. What a nasty, cruel bitch. I wanted to slap her for yelling at him. Wow, there are so many evil people who spring into action when it is called for there. I know that he is so much a part of them, it is hard to escape being like them somewhat, but I know he is better than them.  I  basically know everything, but I don't care. I want to help him get away from them. Actually, it makes me wonder about his father's death too. I don't  know, but her's is hard to avoid knowing. I don't want him to go down the same road. They seem too comfortable with killing people, including their own. How very Mafia of them! I just want to free my friend, take him to safety, take care of him and make him feel loved, not afraid.  My opinion is feign illness, get away and go. I assume they keep him from having money, so he can let me pay remotely and then we meet somewhere and I can bring him the rest of the way. I want him to treat me like family and just ask me for what is needed. No hesitation.

There is hardly a moment when his plight isn't on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment