Sunday, September 19, 2021

PNATS

 Well, I was up all backward writing late sending things out. Sometimes I get into such a mode that I do not feel like stopping until I just collapse. 

It is interesting, I got all twisted around in my sleep schedule when I was on the strange, experimental chemo and had to spend a lot of my time in a month at the old Kaiser in Santa Clara. I had to drink so much water preparing for it, it was a nightmare. I drank pitcher after pitcher of water, until it just fell out of me. I had to keep being tested until I reached the right level to begin the chemo; plus all night long, a phlebotomist would snap on the light, stick me in the arm and then snap off the light and be gone, nearly before I knew what happened. It was crazy. It seemed like sleep was a secondary issue, not primary. I never got a regular routine after that. (I was always strange about when I slept anyway.) 

How are you today? I think I got some good stuff written. I mean, it is the usual stuff, but sometimes there is a different emphasis, or whatever, but I cannot usually just copy and paste. It seems like each time, I scrape up new hope, or maybe I just become more angry and belligerent. I don't know, it always seems new.

I watched a movie between sarcasm and it was another bit of JD Salinger style, an offshoot of the Royal Tenenbaums, which was a kind of "homage" to "Franny and Zooey." A very quirky family story. Where the brothers are on a train in India looking for their mother who ran off to become a nun. I don't know why I seem to feel more at home with that kind of situation, than not. It actually sounds like Prince Phillip's life experience with his mother becoming a nun, then showing up at Buckingham Palace and being deemed as too bizarre for them and then they ended up hiding her away. They are very used to "keeping up appearances" while having a very "interesting" life behind the scenes. People are not as they seem.

Going to watch the Emmys?


No comments:

Post a Comment