Saturday, September 11, 2021

NAR

 Gee, you know one of these.....


Yes they can. Many narcs overplay their hand. Their superiority is also their weakness.

My nex girlfriend was enslaved by her own need to manipulate. Literally every word that came out of her mouth was a lie. She just couldn’t control herself. Constantly dominating our conversations and gaslighting me. I on the other hand am a more quiet and collected individual. I was under constant attack by her for the entirety of our relationship and the more she found out that it wasn’t that easy to corrupt me the more her manipulative behavior became visible. For every proverbial punch she threw at me new cracks started to appear in her mask. Which stung her like a mofo.

At that time I was already gaining knowledge on Quora which empowered me to start reinforcing my boundaries and prepping my escape-plan.

The funny thing is though. At the end of our relationship when she was busy initiating the discard she wrote to me: “I hope one day I’ll become like you”, which indicates that she knew that she and I were nothing alike. Right after that message I threw her headfirst from a proverbial rooftop of a skyscraper. I went full no contact.

She was SHELL SHOCKED..!!!

She really was under the impression that she was in full control this whole time.. you see there is only one thing and one thing only narcissists can’t control and that is “the element of surprise”. Its their kryptonite.

I remember when she was tumbling down, looking back at me with a face of shock and horror.. her famous last words were: “I really didn’t see that coming”.

I calmly and collectedly replied with: “I know! Sayonara!”

It caused a next-level cataclysmic narcissistic injury. She even deactivated her Instagram account and that was her transwarp corridor for supply.

The next day I changed my phone number and the rest is history..!

236 comments from 
Kate McLaren
 and more
 · 
Follow
Absolutely! Every good nurse gets a 6th sense about things. For example….one day while I was triaging a patient, a young man arrived to registration….he told the clerk he had been hit in the chest by a BB. I immediately got up and went to check him. He had a very small blackened mark just left of h…
In 1957, Mary Beatrice Davidson Kenner, filed for her very first patent: a belt for sanitary napkins, an idea she created when she was 18 years old, long before the modern-day maxi pad and at a time when at a time when women were still using uncomfortable and unsanitary cloth pads and rags during th…
 · 
Follow
This is a loving mother in the 50's, using her mouth to blow water in to the bowel of her constipated baby, to help him pass feces. Tomorrow now, chairman will grow up and start saying, Mummy you are embarrassing me, or mummy you are pestering my life, or mummy pls call me only when it is very neces…
 · 
Follow
People use different ways to convey their message to everyone Sometimes by order and sometimes by request but what did the member of Mexican parliament done was truly unexpected and definitely it makes the worth of his words. …
Simple App
Want to lose weight and lower your BMI? Start simple.
 · 
Follow
I’M TIRED OF EVERYTHING:SECRETS TO ENJOY LIFE AGAIN…
 · 
Follow
A few years ago I had been feeling sick all day and decided to go to the hospital thinking I was probably only experiencing a fever. My expectation was to get checked out by a doctor and released the same night with instructions on what meds to take. Instead I ended up getting checked in and immedia…
I work at Asana, and recently our team—like many teams around the world—moved to remote work. So I’ve experienced first-hand how Asana can help remote teams manage their projects, align on their tasks, and gain clarity on their work. With Asana, you can coordinate work across multiple teams and proje…
Follow me I follow back immediately ❤️ …
 · 
Follow
This happened to me once. Signs everywhere and a great 6 foot dog fence. Plus many signs posted no trespassing and beware of dog. The child was 8 and was poking a stick through the dog pen at my dog many times. I spoke to his parents warning them to keep him away. Then later he reached his hand in a…
 · 
Follow
Yes, and you’ll more than likely win. I doubt your child can afford a lawyer, but even if they can, I’m sure you can afford a better one. If you go for this in a really aggressive way, you can bankrupt the little beggar and make his life hell for years to come! Be sure to make mental anguish and pai…
Questions for you
FinanceBuzz
We've put together a list of 8 money apps to get you on the path towards a bright financial future.
 · 
Follow
Sure. You just have to pay for it. There are a wide variety of ‘walk-in’ clinics, which are probably your best bet. You can also make appointments with most doctors or show up at emergency rooms, though those options are likely to cost much more. I have no idea if any insurance coverage you have at…
Follow 5 more Spaces
Upvote 2 more good pieces of content
Ask a question
Add 3 credentials about where you live, work or study
Answer a question
Love. Life. Relationship.
A space for healing from unhealthy relationships and finding love again
Our Ex's and Crushes
favorite/least favorite ex, crushes, meet new people, or find a new relationship
Human mind readers
Human psychology, life hacks and tricks and informative things..
Relationship and Marriage
Let's solve all your relationship and marriage issues
Polyamory
Polyamory, n: Having more than one romantic relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.
Trauma and The Brain🧠
Talking about the effects of trauma and PTSD on human behavior and well-being
Mental Health
Mental health Issues and solutions
Medical Perspectives
A space where medical providers, students, and regular people can discuss.
Life & Lessons
Knowledge & actionable advice to help you grow as a human being. Life Lessons, Personal Development & Self-Improvement Strategies
Personal Growth
Personal Development | Success & Self-Improvement | Productivity & Motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment