Friday, September 3, 2021

CA

 The people in the movie are walking through the Redwoods. I love that area. The Pelican Inn is somewhere around there; it is a lovely old English pub brought over from England piece by piece. The rooms are quaint and many with 4 poster beds. Their restaurant has delicious food and a lovely Sunday brunch. There is a snug, a cozy area with seats for private visits.

The inn might be haunted.  

There is the beach close by and a path that goes to it, with a lot of frogs along the way croaking loudly at night. The ambiance is romantic and delightful.


You always took care of me from the beginning, as if you were used to doing it; protecting me. I wrote a poem about having known you in a past life. I remember I posted it on FB so long ago and a friend from high school, who is dead now, said it was a beautiful poem. I don't know now where it it. I lost many of them somehow online. I thought they were safe, but suddenly I could not find them. I lost that FB account, MP had it shut down. Those people have been hounding me for a very long time. They are awful.

I cannot imagine any of them loving another person, or caring about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment