Friday, April 2, 2021

Nail

 Should I forget about you? It would not be possible, but I will do what you want.

I have dreamed of you for so long, but you have had more freedom you see people. I understand. I guess, but I am sad. I will never come there w/o an invitation.

You are the only one I will ever want to know, or love. I would do anything for you. Come as my friend or as my acquaintance. I just don't want to lose you forever, okay?

I have never been treated with respect, or even decently. Should I expect it now? I have been beaten down hard. I cannot believe I am still here to talk about anything. Your partner tried to kill me. I think she is used to doing it. You need to stay safe. None of those people are to be trusted.

I would do anything to keep you safe. It doesn't matter how you feel about me, just don't lie about me. That is death to me. Anyone else, I don't care. You, it is another nail in my coffin.


No comments:

Post a Comment