Sunday, April 18, 2021

Before

 Okay, today is REALLY the day I make the cheese! (I suddenly know why they say, "cut the cheese" but also not. I'll find out if it smells....maybe a different kind.) But you DO cut the curds...... yes, dumb humor....

I would still like to go salmon 🎣 fishing. My heart did fish flops on a deck when you talked about it with that jerk who made up contempt charges against me, that got me jailed. What a smirky little turd. He loved to bully me..... I have mentioned it. But damn, who does that to a person? I am always astounded by that place.

In a place of health care, I have never witnessed such cruelty, nor such freedom of attacking a person to the point of death! It makes me wonder how often it happens.....or where it stops? (Or does it?)  I don't think anyone is safe.....a CEO, or sweet woman, an innocent patient, or even a doctor? I think they are skilled at making "it" look natural.....one has to know when to go while the getting is good. They seem to kill with the ease, or nonchalance of making a cup of tea. They appear to have been assured they will suffer no repercussions.....a murder haven.

It is like a Stephen King novel.

Just don't become a victim to that degree......please?

My heart hasn't had the pleasure of knowing you enough yet. What could be enough, anyway?

Be at least one step ahead of them, but be smart enough to go when you need. (Or before.)

No comments:

Post a Comment