Monday, April 26, 2021

Business

 I spoke with someone today and told him my story. He sounded like he was floored. I didn't really fit exactly into the topic of his business, but he asked me to call him back when I heard anything, because he is interested in how things work out and he might have more suggestions for me.Very nice person.

It lifted up my spirits somewhat.

He told me to be persistent. He already knew my blog about K!

Those people had better rethink their strategy! It just might be time for them to talk about winding up their foolish plan and call it a day. Otherwise I will find someone who can help me with the lure of making millions in damages.

But, if she just leaves me alone, signs over the house to her domestic partner and leaves him alone (also by restraining order as she will have from me) then, with a few other stipulations, she won't go to prison.....

I am so tired of her bullshit!

No comments:

Post a Comment