Friday, April 23, 2021

Bother

 I am in such a wistful mood. I wonder if it would help to write haikus, or a poem? It has been awhile.

I know they aren't for everyone, but they weren't for everyone, but they took some of my pain away. I had prayers, poems and dreams.

That man called me creepy. How did I ever deserve that? He breaks the law all of the time, lies to judges, uses forgeries, uses people and uses them against their best self-interests, puts them in legal peril, buys people to pave the way to hurt people......and HE THINKS I AM CREEPY? HE IS THE KING OF CREEPY AND CRIME!

I have never done creepy, but I am sure it is a primary part of his existence!

Loving someone is not creepy, but I can see where a criminal mind might think it is! 

He preys on people, that is as creepy as it gets! He belongs in jail, not me! He had a terrible person make up lies that got me put in jail! That is criminal! As I have said, HURTING PEOPLE IS WHAT THEY DO; IT DOES NOT BOTHER THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment