Monday, April 26, 2021

Pay

 I am going to make a flyer, so to speak, of my story and send it everywhere. I want people to pay attention. I have been ignored long enough. She has been getting away with attempted murder. She and he need to answer for what they have done. I may even find a company to promote my story. 

I gave her so many chances to stop hurting me and drop all the crap, but I was never taken up on it. I will pull no punches. I was not planning to hurt her, but now I just don't care. She behaves like an insane person and she has an attorney who indulges her to extort money from her.

It has been the most difficult time of my life. I know your involvement will be questioned, because some parts are blurry otherwise, so if there is any way to get her to stop this, she can skip the humiliation for her and family. This needs to be worked out, or she could lose everything, including the reputation she so strongly wants to maintain, etc.

She wanted me to DIE! That is a BIG DEAL!

She just doesn't care who gets hurt by this! I have held off doing this because I didn't want to cause any embarrassment, but I have been humiliated and ended up with a misdemeanor and a fee I should not have to pay! It is wrong!

Tell her that she will not do well if she does not stop this!

No comments:

Post a Comment