Monday, April 19, 2021

🦘 🚂

 I have to be truthful, I took a nap and woke up after 3.

I watched the Chauvin trial until I could no longer stomach it. The Defense was throwing the "spaghetti against the wall." I felt insulted for the murdered man, George Floyd. I know they had to give the officer a fair trial, but the Defense attorney was going to ridiculous lengths to try and make everyone think that the knee on the neck was not the reason for his death, as if he would have collapsed walking down the sidewalk and died that day anyway. That the knee on the neck was only a part of what was going to happen to him anyway. The problem was it was wrong to do to him in the first place. His chief even said so. Anyway, law is often a twisted travesty. I should know.

I was made to look like the most heinous bitch to walk the Earth! Like out of a choice between Jeffrey Dahmer, Jack the Ripper and Me, I would hands down be the most likely to be chosen as the stuff of nightmares!

And the attorney given to me sat silent.......it was astounding.

"All aboard the train......leaving at 3:25 for Kangaroo Court!"

No comments:

Post a Comment