Saturday, April 17, 2021

Some point

 I never used the master bedroom, because I was saving it.....but it has been basically storage. This place was too small for all my crap. I have been too preoccupied and have had weird painful things happen to do much. My renter was supposed to help......nope. 

That horrible man managed to even blacklist me here. I can't find local help. HOA was set against me with lies. They treated me so badly.  My appliances were ruined. My things broken. My cars towed away. Lost. If I did find help, prices were outrageous. I have been treated like a criminal. I don't know what was said, but people acted like I ate babies.

The HOA president said I lowered property values. It was such an odd thing for him to say. That attorney and his buddy smeared me like mad. 

It has given me the impression that the people doing this to me mean business.

It has been tough, but I don't need friends. I just want them to leave me alone. I have been attacked from all angles. I believe my son was even contacted somehow. 

I am no spy, but the people against me sure seem like it.

At some point, I may have to leave. I am not up to it all. I can't be fighting so many battles. I am not wealthy and they are always trying to make me spend. I get hit from all angles. Your partner does not play nice. Of course, trying to kill me is really not nice. People who are evil are great at doing small and large things to hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment