Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Time

 I just want to stop all this nonsense time waster crap and start taking care of you and loving you. Get free and then we can figure out what you want, but I want to take care of you and make you happy for the rest of my life. I don't care about anything else. I don't want to risk my attorney saying "he will have to be proven to be a liar and go to jail." I don't want that; I want you to be loved and happy. People in jail can be paid to harm others and that k attorney has endless money at his disposal. You need to not delay. You have yourself twisted into knots and deep trouble. Lying to the court was a HUGE mistake! Those people have always intended to take what you have and get rid of you. I have been a distraction. They set us both up. Don't be loyal to murderers. I don't to mourn for the rest of my life. I was to take care of you.

Please make it happen.

Do you want to stop all the waste of time and be my companion now, or soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment