Sunday, April 18, 2021

Really

 I am watching "Jack & Ozzie's World Detour" and they are eating oysters and geoduck. I would like champagne and oysters for a picnic and 🍓 strawberries for dessert. I think that sounds delightful and elegant. 

A lovely picnic place is at the Fairmont SF on the 4th floor in the garden. Wonderful view and beautiful ambiance.

I love sitting in the lobby there too and talking and just relaxing. It's elegant. At the Ritz Carlton I love the bag piper playing "Amazing Grace" as the sun goes down. It is so beautiful. When I stayed there once, I was sitting on the balcony reading Kerouac and it began raining so I took the umbrella and propped it up on the back of the chair and sat up all night reading. I never even pulled back the covers on the bed. I wanted to absorb the ambiance. It was really nice.

I always take you with me, but always wish you were really there.

I hate all the sad news. It makes me sad, and wish I could hold you and keep you safe. I am tired of bad people.

You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment