Sunday, April 18, 2021

🍎

 My mother doesn't like me because I am not a right wing Fox "News" idiot. I didn't say much, but asked her to please give real news a chance. My brother lives in Georgia.....need I say more? I just don't like the feeling I get when I talk to them. I know my brother is a kiss ass because he wants something from her. He used to ask me to get things ($)he wanted from her, like when he was getting a divorce. Even my father made me the go between, or made me lie for him. I hated it. She never believed me.

I have longed for someone I really care about and feel like I could talk with for many hours on end. I am starved for any morsel of, or by you. My mind stays busy and my heart responds with hyperventilation. God, just when I was feeling so thrilled to have such a beautiful friend I felt was in tune with me and knew my thoughts....bye! 😔

You made life a breeze, interesting and so much fun. Now, it turned to sadness and darkness.

Oh what I would give to have even some of that back. I would be your Countess taking care of you hand and foot and never be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment