Friday, August 2, 2019

This thing should be dropped early. No one should be allowed to be brutalized. You know who is behind it. They should not be allowed to benefit from cruel behavior. I'll bet it has not caused one sleepless night, only possibly worrying about themselves. People who see no wrong in their behavior are dangerous. As time gets nearer to the end, take very good care, because it could create desperate measures. Never let your guard down. These people have been stealing your identity and will use it against you. I hope you have protected yourself, because criminals of that ilk do not leave witnesses....
Stay safe, I do not think I could stand being alive, if you were not.

Maybe it is not my business, but I am worried. It has eaten away at me for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment