Thursday, August 1, 2019

Remember, I am only one person who was gaslighted, blindsided, tormented and tortured and kept in the dark about virtually everything concerning this "case," and I also tried/try to fight back against whatever attack that came next. (Plus, I was hobbled and treated abusively) I am like an abused circus animal that takes the pain, day, after day, until finally it is too much and they break free, or attack a cruel trainer.

Over three years of bad treatment, with extended abuse by those running this debacle is more than most people could withstand. I have heard of people who had 2 months of house arrest and were going bonkers. I have stayed at home (self-imposed) for the major part of 3.5 years and deal with it just fine. Because of the sheer unfairness and the faux law, it has been very hard for me to accept, because, to me, people should be afforded their civil rights and all the rights afforded to anyone in our society. What was done to me was a severe form of hazing. I had no way to fight back. I was basically a punching bag and then they threw in mental anguish by attempting to take away any future hope. It has been the "sword of Damocles" over my head by virtue of the fact that the worry that I was cruelly left with, by the taunts of the horrible man, were designed to worry me and eat away at me. It is an evil thing to do to someone, an extra layer added to the already miserable state to which I have been subjected.

Those a-holes even ran down your mental health and I would not believe it. If they thought it true, why would they tell me and why not help, not taunt? It was none of my business, but they used every trick in the book to make me denounce you. Why, or how could I do that to the person in whom I believed to the death and whose heart I knew better than my own, to be good, true and virtuous? I could never betray, or deny someone merely to make my own life less uncomfortable! Falsely denouncing a friend, a dear one, to me, is the most heinous of crimes. I would rather die than sellout someone I love.

I have suffered for my love. I was told to blame you for my troubles to make things better for me and not face jail, but I would not. Nothing would make me betray you. It so frustrated Charlie Smith, that he was exasperated and visibly sweating over it. I am glad. He is as much scum as the rest.

I have more guts and integrity than the person who wanted this done to me, or the rest of the minions who helped do it to me.  They may be sellouts in life, but I am not. People mean more to me than anything. You have proven your loyalty to me, and I am honored and blessed by it. It is why I pray each night for you safety and happiness and good health each night.


No comments:

Post a Comment