Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Quiche and criminals

I think I will make a small quiche tonight (early morning) for lunch/dinner for tomorrow. I wasn't able to make the bread pudding, since I didn't have the correct bread to use, but I could always make some. My large oven never worked and my toaster oven is small. I should have never let the real estate woman talk me out of the inspection prior to buying the place. Very little worked, even the hot water heater stopped working about a month after I moved in, garbage disposal never worked, kitchen sink leaks. She had the gall to blame me for not getting the inspection done after she gave me a sob story about the people who lived here and that the cost would be a hardship. She told me to get the homeowner's insurance to pay it. I said it would be insurance fraud.

It is humiliating how much I let her sucker me and then she acted like I should be her friend.  It seems to be my lot in life, having people use me and take advantage of my kind nature. Does that make me a fool? I suppose so. For some reason, I don't think people are going to lie to hurt someone else, because I wouldn't.
But they do. They don't care about anyone but themselves. It just baffles me how they can sleep, must be drugs and booze.


No comments:

Post a Comment