Sunday, August 4, 2019

Made a salad as a main meal; it was really nice. Used the last of my green beans. You know the things I write here are not always scintillating, but just little snippets from my day. I have an incredibly small life. If I am again attacked by the crook lawyer and his minions and he tries to extend this thing yet again, I will cause a ruckus in court and get jailed. This was not supposed to be a legal matter, but that is what they wanted. They are just like spies who wait for the perfect moment to attack to make what they do look natural, but they have subtle comments made that motivate the necessary action in response. I know they fed you things to say, which in turn made me react, then they jumped in with the rest. I know you were being forced to help, but they did not like it, when you defied them. Why should you have to remain in some covert, spy atmosphere? I am sure they threaten. Why is it permitted? I am sure they all look at you and see green.  If you had nothing, you would be free. Weird how some people say possessions end up owning you, not the other way around. I know that predatory people came out of the woodwork when I lived/owned in the family home; it wasn't pleasant. People barely even cover their desires. One guy who was supposedly a contractor said he needed me to write him a check for $9,000. I thought it was for supplies, but he just gave the money to his mother.  I was such a sucker.  They spent me down to nearly my last dollar. Even my renter wants to beat the crap out of them. One broke the picture window, one stood on my piano while painting, and just scuffed the hell out of the lid. It helped me to really hate some people and look out for predators. They taught me a very expensive lesson. The real estate woman, May Li, dragged her feet listing my home, so that I was really desperate and then she low balled the price. Then she sold it to a real estate agent friend of hers who bought it for his client. When she was talking to her friend and I was sitting right there she said (referring to me) "She could never afford to own a house like this!" There are some pretty disgusting predatory people out there, yet I barely scraped the surface of the ones I have come across.

I was too trusting and naive. I would rather be me, though. I don't know how assholes live with themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment