Thursday, August 1, 2019

This faux legal thing was basically no different than if someone had put a bag over my head did terrible things to me and threw me into jail. I was terrorized! I was kept from getting help and no one explained anything to me. I cannot be faulted for ANYTHING I do in my own defense! NOTHING! I gave EVERYONE MANY chances to stop the torment with no reprisal, but they persisted.
They think they are so high class, but they crawled out of the sewer. They hired a HIT MAN to make my life miserable, and they DID for over 3.5 years! NO ONE should have to suffer like that!

During the entire time all I could think was "If I were so badly treated, what must they be doing to him?" This was a multipurpose event. One was to punish us both, and one was an attempt to make me kill myself, or die from health issues. And one was for me to be a scapegoat/distraction while they worked on you. I have been living in terror with worry. I felt you had been living in a kind of torment yourself from what I witnessed one day as you sat in front of me with sleeves rolled up. It was when my heart forever became broken and I wanted to take care of you. You, with your graceful dignity seemed to harbor such pain. I wanted to reach out and hold you and make any pain you had disappear.
I cannot begin to describe to you how deeply I love you.
I made a promise to my angel I would always take care of you and keep you safe. I do what I can even with my hands tied. If I get anything wrong and anyone is embarrassed, too bad. If people had been honest with me and treated me decently, I would have agreed, or at least negotiated, but I was given zero respect and treated like a piece of filth. They can kiss my ass with their greed and pride; I care about people!
I care about you above all of them. They are nothing compared to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment