Sunday, August 4, 2019

I hope you are having a lovely day.
I keep thinking you are under guard every minute, Are you? That would be too much I would leave such a place of employment; they have already done too much. What a creepy place. How can you stand it? Of course, I think they are carrying out the will of a prima donna. Even when the time is up, I am sure they will find another plan to keep me (you) away. They are cruel, selfish people, who use others for their own selfish pleasure, not because of love, or wanting to take care of you, or enjoy your company. They cannot even risk a small visit, it seems. They are not worried about me, they are worried about you; that you will escape their imprisonment.  Why do they have that right, or think they do? I remember that Ed guard getting all upset over my card to you with the Kerouac saying, "live, travel adventure, bless and don't be sorry." They take your mail, gifts, what else....your freedom? Get away from them, before they take your life too.
I would take care of you, love you and keep you safe. No one has the right to keep anyone a prisoner. People don't need huge amounts of money to live nicely, but freedom is essential. It is the most important part of life, I think. They are using you, they don't love you, or they would not treat you so badly. They know that I want you to enjoy life, that scares them.
Just be happy, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment