Wednesday, August 7, 2019

I have learned lessons. I have learned my strength at the end of the strongest terror used against me. I learned that my true concern was for someone else, I was unimportant in my own mind. Worry was my companion. Striving to free myself was the dust cover to the book of keeping safe a person who is most dear to myself. It gave me selfless purpose. It was much more terrifying than worrying about myself, but it gave me the impetus to strive forward. It gave me the understanding of my dedication and love. If I knew that if my friend needed me, nothing would stand in my way to effect a rescue.

I have learned my love and dedication are very powerful. I learned how important it is to be loyal and care for the one (s) we love in an unconditional way. I felt that those ideals long held about myself were put to a test in my mind and it solidified my understanding that I would act upon them, should the situation arise.

You, my friend, showed me your courage and caring and that was the most sincere reflection of a loving spirit and your beauty. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment