Friday, August 2, 2019

I got my first crop of green beans. Out of a small group of plants, there was enough for 2 servings. My tomato plants are coming along very nicely and the zucchini plants are coming along, I just need to figure out where I can put the plants when they get large. I have a cabbage plant doing well, it was cut from the bottom of another cabbage plant and I got the roots going after I cut it off. Celery, potatoes, carrots can all be grown off the initial plant and of course, cantaloupe, tomatoes, beans can be grown from their own seeds. I never just throw away potential fruit and veg plant seeds, I scatter them all around, so they might have a chance to grow in the area beyond the yard, same with flower seeds. I make apple cider vinegar with apple peel and the core(s).

I have a book on herb medicine. I have been slowly going through it. It is pretty interesting, but the table of contents seems a little askew,  it doesn't always match the entries. 

I am going to start saving for a travel fund and legal and various repair funds too. If no one joins me in co-owning, then I want to fix it up to sell. The HOA is really full of assholes. I cannot figure what it is they do with the monthly dues. I think it is possibly being diverted.  It makes no sense that it is so high. There are no real amenities and the place is only painted once in a blue moon and they did not put any significant wood protection on the railings and deck support. They said that if I want to put my own wood protectant on, that they have to approve it. Insane. When there had been termite damage to the wooden support to my deck, the HOA pres. said the entire deck would need to be torn out and he could refer me to someone....yeah, to get a kick-back, no doubt.... I got rid of the rot and made it rock hard with a wood hardener. It was expensive stuff, but it was no 2 thousand dollars, he estimated. They keep coming up with expenses, so they can push me out of my home. Towing my cars away was just nasty and I need to settle with the DMV and eventually, the tow yard. They had my cars towed merely to be mean. They lied to the CHP and said they were abandoned. I think someone has told them to make life miserable for me as much as possible. Gee, sounds very familiar.....I hope they enjoy being massive a-holes! I just want to stop them from hurting others.
I suppose you are upset with me for saying names, but it is the only way to protect people and to bring others to justice.

I cannot stand the idea of others suffering like me. They are evil predators.

No comments:

Post a Comment