Monday, April 1, 2019


Old entry from 2017
Please understand that this has been such a difficult time. I sometimes react. The taunts by the judge made me feel like I wanted to find any way possible to have her know that I am not the bad things she said about me. It tore me up. Hearing her say you were afraid of me, made me feel sick. Everything in me wants to protect you. I was made to worry for your safety. I have had so many people yell at me for no reason. People who were supposed to be on my side yelled at me. It was confusing, and frightening. I don't understand it. I am sorry if I reacted in a way that was not the best. .I am only human, but one who cares for others more than myself. Some days I am lucky to not harm myself. I have been down to the lowest of my life. I make mistakes. I am so very sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment