Thursday, April 25, 2019

I just think it will crush me if anything makes it go on any longer. I was so sad when I was hit with 2 more years last time. I was so excited when I thought it was nearly over, but it was not. I think it was split up so that horrible man could feel powerful. Then to say he could make it last forever...why?  He acts like he has a personal stake in it....maybe someone is paying him big money?People who do that kind of thing are not nice people. They feel like their lives are the only important ones. I want to make certain you are safe, then you can decide what you want. It isn't really my business, but I care so much. It really concerns me when people act so desperate and are  willing to hurt people to get what they want.
You are my beautiful friend. Be safe and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment