Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Believe me, if you said you never wanted to see me again, you wouldn't. I don't want to be around someone who doesn't like me either, if that is the case. You know I have never insinuated myself on you. I say these thing because the awful man yelled in my face that you wanted nothing to do with me. Even if that were the case, I know you would have more class than to decimate information like that through such a cruel method, or cruel individual. All that makes me feel good is to have you happy and live that life you enjoy.  Being legally/illegally kept away only puts a strain on me and makes me sad. After all the kindness you have shown me, kindness is all I want to show you back. When I have said that I would give my life to save yours, that is not an empty promise. When I have said that what is mine is yours, that is just as truthful. You are welcome to give me a lie detection test.
I am happy with "whatever happens, happens." I just don't feel that philosophy co-exists with those who force their will into it. That isn't natural. Those people are cruel, so they have worried me as to their intentions for you. How could I claim to care about you, if I merely ignored such a huge red flag? I do not give up on someone I care about because helping them could be dangerous for me. That is not who I am. So, along that same train of thought, neither would I want to make you miserable by forcing myself on you. I have no idea how one would do that anyway. They do scary, cruel things, I give gifts and try and keep you safe. I like openness and transparency, they like covert and sneaky. Whatever I have is yours, in their predatory minds: whatever you have is theirs.

I would always only be whatever you wanted of me. Your happiness is all that matters to me. You already gave me mine, with your incredible kindness to me. I would merely love to see your face one more time, if I may.

You made me understand true caring and I was able to experience true, amazing love. How can that be anything but wonderful? It will carry me forever throughout this life and beyond.

Thoughts of you will always be behind my smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment