Thursday, April 25, 2019




My nice neighbor said she backed up into my car. She said she wanted to pay to get it buffed out, but it already has dings and scratches, etc, so I said that it would be like popping one pimple on a face full of acne....she liked the analogy.

So, she invited me and my renter to go sit on the hill on some old Adirondack chairs and drink wine. That was very nice and it was very enjoyable. I hadn't eaten all day, so when I cooked beef liver for dinner, I forgot how I usually make it, so it came out different, but tasted good. I shared some with my dog. I hope she doesn't wake me up with an urgent need to go.....

I haven't been around strangers that way for a very long time. It was nice. But, it made me think how nice it would been to have you there. (But, I wouldn't want to share you with anyone else for awhile...) 
I want to walk on the beach with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment