Sunday, April 21, 2019

I need to have faith and trust in you only. I get jabbed and have mind games played against me and I let them shake me up. There are just so many unfair taunts that I withstand and I wonder what is said to you about me that is obviously untrue. They had all the advantages, yet they still try and make me depressed and worry about you...and the one who is a big part of it all, most likely the one who started it all....is someone close to you. I am sure it is a multi-layered situation, because people jumped on with their own selfish desires, not caring how they tried to obtain them. It must feel so weird having vultures pulling on you. You just need to stay strong and do what you want. Just be safe.

I am so glad I printed up your picture. It just makes me feel nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment