Wednesday, April 17, 2019

All the cruel things done to me (both of us, really) was an abuse of our Legal and justice systems. I am sure you know who did it. It was someone who was afraid they might lose you....and I doubt that love had anything to do with it. Love doesn't act like that. 
I don't care about what you have, I just want to see you, talk to you and keep you safe and happy. They don't need to beat me up to keep the status quo, but they need to allow a person to live like an autonomous human being. I doubt if they would want someone controlling THEIR life. That is just creepy, illegal, narcissistic and cowardly, what they have done to us both. Don't they understand that what they have done is in no way legal? So money defies law? If you defied them, they would be screwed. But, you are nice and stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I am stuck worrying that they might hurt you and no way to help. Do you know how awful that feels?

No comments:

Post a Comment