Friday, December 2, 2022

IHFIY



     

Haviva von Martinitz havivavonmartinitz@gmail.com

Attachments2:14 PM (5 minutes ago)
to John
Dear Mr. C,
I am hoping you will help me with my situation as soon as possible. Of course when I get paid (Near this Friday) so will you. I am truly hoping the end will not be far off. I also want to have Dr. Lukaszewicz subpoenaed for the next in person court date. Unless Mr. Guasco has him threatened out of his mind; he should tell the truth that will let us both go. I am pretty worried about him. I got an anonymous message on my social website that merely said 911. It must have been him. I also have a serious breast cancer diagnosis that may, or may not be genuine, but I cannot do anything until Dr. Lukaszewicz is there to protect me. I have a doctor's letter proclaiming that it is real and dangerous. I don't know. I want to see my friend again before I die. It is my dearest wish. Please help me.

I have faith in you.

Cp 

No comments:

Post a Comment