Wednesday, December 21, 2022

MISTIRTBT 2

 Are you still with me? Truth and honesty is all that is necessary.  May I tell my side that truth is ready to be told?



Dear John,


I know you are very busy, but I am very sad and am having a hard time dealing with the unknown and living in Limbo. It has been difficult hanging in there. This has purposely been hard on me by the instigators to wear me down and make me ill. All the bribery that has gone on in court, etc, and very bad treatment. It is beginning to be past the point of my ability to stay mentally strong enough to stay alive. No normal human being should have to go through this and expect to come out as mentally unaffected. It has been terrible. I think I have lost the dearest friend I ever had. It is literally killing me. I have never been so low.

Dr. Lukaszewicz was someone who made my life sweet and something to look forward to. The jealousy of Dr. Moayeri and the greed of Mr. Guasco and his illegal activity has kept the harm toward Dr. Lukaszewicz highly dangerous and top of the focus of  those predators. He is too wonderful, kind and intelligent to be treated like an animal! It needs to be an EMERGENCY SITUATION! PLEASE!

Do you really want to help me/us?

I will call you at 5 pm tomorrow as planned.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Petrovich

No comments:

Post a Comment