Friday, December 23, 2022

IHYDHM

 I hope you don't hate me.

This entire thing was not MY doing!

I feel beaten up each day! My ONLY 

happiness is thinking of you. Tell that 

woman that I will work day in and day out 

to see she goes to prison!


She has no right! Tell her that if she doesn't 

stop this and act like a normal person; she 

will be incarcerated! 

She is a coward and a bully!


Everyone must have known she was insane a LONG TIME 

AGO; why was she ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN THE PUBLIC?

She obviously has a narcissistic personality disorder

2 comments:

  1. I cannot relax when I don't know how you are. I get so anxious. I worry so much about you. I know I love you with everything in me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wondering about my helper. I must get tough somewhat.

    ReplyDelete