Saturday, December 10, 2022

SPHNPWT

 I think about you all of the time.

I am not the kind of person who would betray you.

Some people have no problem with that.


I have waited so long to see you. Am I the looser because of it?

Loyalty doesn't always count for much.😔

I just wanted to help you and see you again. I really need to 

understand what is going on.

We both need to get straightened out.

I know life isn't fair, but it has been least fair to us both.

I had such lovely thoughts of caring for you.

13 comments:

  1. I have such caring thoughts............of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was feeling so sad and fell asleep. My heart will always be yours; that is for certain. I know no other way to think. I want no other way to think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the last dream of my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was by Charles Dickens, "Tale of Two Cities"; it was about my cousin's family who ruled France. Her great (great) grandmother was Archduchess Maria Theresa who was Marie Antoinette's mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been answering all types of phone calls this morning. The one I am actually waiting for is the okay to a certain one. I get to think about you between them, so I am lucky. I also get to look at your 8x1/2 x11 picture while I sit here, so that is lovely. It is an oasis in the middle of my pile of stuff from storage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know no other thing to say but I love you and am here at your disposal; use me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for being so wonderful that you make life beautiful for others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your beautiful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE EACH AND EVERY BIT OF YOU! LET ME PROVE IT, PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete