Friday, December 23, 2022

INYTSBM

     


Haviva von Martinitz

7:40 AM (2 minutes ago)
to John
Hi J
I am wondering what you think about filing a dismissal of the restraining order. It needs to be done! It would get everyone back into court and it could open the way to ending it all. Dr. Lukaszewicz would need to come and justify it and there IS NO JUSTIFICATION for keeping me restrained for 6 + years! The contempts and JAIL were bogus and should be challenged! I think a judge will respect the fact that you could chop to pieces the bogus reasons for any of them! The fact that the R.O. was NEVER valid in the first place HAS to count for something! There were things wrong from the start such as Dr. Lukaszewicz's signature was forged and there was no reason for it! He will HAVE to be there! Please tell me that you will file the dismissal asap, or tell me why not. As I mentioned,my loan is short term and I need to pay double what I got. I am not doing anything to help Guasco; it is all for me, unless it is reasonable and it agrees with Dr. Lukaszewicz's thoughts. Nothing is to be done without his agreement. Guasco either wants me in prison, dead, or shoving another false contempt on me.  None of this should have to do with Guasco; it should all be Dr. Lukaszewicz. I think he would never be able to justify any of it. It has been over 6 years! I have never seen Dr. Lukaszewicz during the R. O., nor have I ever spoken to him, or sent him any emails, or texts (I have no cell for texts). This thing needs to be OVER! I need to see that progress is being made. I am not putting up with this travesty any longer! I have faith in your legal ability, but there is no room for Guasco's threats and delays. I need to know if he is making threats and the PD should be called. He is not invincible! Handle him like you would handle any scum. Have a judge clarify EVERYTHING!
This should be over quickly.
Please discuss with me. I should not be avoided. Thanks! 

Best,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment