Saturday, December 17, 2022

I had sepsis.....yikes!

 

They used Manuka honey on my wound @ S.R. K. When I was there in March (during my birthday!)

They squeezed the hell out of my foot from the infection and I still get some pain there. I was more sick 

than I realized, which is why I got a $7,000 ambulance ride. I think a limo with champagne would have 

done as well.

Well, maybe not...... (I had sepsis.....oops!)

Sepsis Care Bundle - Severe Sepsis Criteria - Sepsis Experts

Every hour that passes before sepsis is treated, the risk of death increases by 7.6%.


               

First Honey Manuka Honey Adhesive Bandages 12 Pack | Latex Free, Antibiotic Free Wound Dressing | Medical Grade Honey Adhesive Pads | First Aid Care Burns, Cuts, Scrapes, Wounds, Lacerations



You've unlocked extra savings on your next delivery. Learn more
First delivery on Jan 21 change
In Stock.
Deliver every:
Auto-deliveries sold by First Honey® and Fulfilled by Amazon
Have one to sell?

3 comments:

  1. If a hospital uses it......must be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can make me so happy just by a few numbers. I cannot stop being in love with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why would I want to stop? You are the one of my dreams and my soul.

    ReplyDelete