Saturday, December 17, 2022

TIOTE 2

 

Haviva von Martinitz

5:02 PM (7 minutes ago)
to John
I have begun crying at odd times again. Dr. Lukaszewicz lets me know when he is sad and frightened and 
it makes me worry and I feel the pressure to save him. I am worried that by not communicating with me 
that you will not help me.  It has been over 6 years that I have been self reliant. Helping me, helps him.  Please do 
not allow Mr. Guasco to have any sway with you; he is aiding and abetting Dr. Moayeri who has committed heinous
crimes and has actively been attacking me the entire time. Please have your PI ask the PD do a welfare check on 
Dr. Lukaszewicz. I will send more money to cover it; please tell me the amount. He needs to get the PD to take him
in for questioning without Guasco, or Dr. Moayeri. Dr. Lukaszewicz is thin, silver haired, handsome face, kind, 
intelligent demeanor, dark brown eyes, approx 6'-4-5 inches tall.
He lives at  3 Mountain Wood Lane, Hillsborough, CA, 94040 in a large 6,000 + sq ft home. Before Mike Guasco gave
me the  forged R.O., Dr. Lukaszewicz called me and suddenly became frightened sounding and hung up. At that time, 
the PD listened to me, but since Guasco; they stopped. I am not a liar; I do not call the PD for no reason. From what I
have gathered from Dr. Lukaszewicz and my own eyes; he is being labor trafficked. Guasco and Moayeri cannot be investigated, because Dr. Lukaszewicz's truth will be devastating to them. That means she could use drugs to harm him
fatally. Time is of the essence!  

Please help us!

Sincerely,
Cheryl Petrovich

No comments:

Post a Comment