Thursday, December 22, 2022

AMFKH

 This is a response I got from a Face Book friend when I sent her a Christmas present (and she is Jewish) and she was so happy. I never know what kind of response I will get. I have had two world famous psychics/mediums tell me I must be psychic when they saw their gifts 1). Sylvia Browne and Lisa Williams. I gave Sylvia Browne a Limoges box and it turned out she collected them and Lisa Williams a purple leather purse and she had tried to order the same purse, but they were sold out! She gave me the longest, tightest hug, but not one R.O. in the group! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜’

My friend who wrote the message to me had been a famous singer who had a hit record and had been on Jay Leno's show and others. She could have been spoiled and jaded, but instead she is so grateful and kind. To me, that is more along the lines of how a person should react to receiving a gift, not jail! Yes, it was over the top, her gratitude, but it felt nice.

She has an amazing voice!

Josette

OMG CHERYL WTF I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SENT ME THAT HANDBAG! OMG! OMG! OMG!THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I SERIOUSLY CAN"T BELIEVE WHAT I'M LOOKING @ HERE! A MICHAEL F**KING KORS HANDBAG THAT I ACTUALLY LOOKED @!! ARE YOU PSYCHIC????YOU SAVED CHRISTMAS FOR ME! YOU ARE MY ANGEL! I LOVE YOU MORE THEN LIFE OMG!
Seen by Josette Miles at Wednesday 15:10
Enter

You sent

You deserve ONLY LOVELY THINGS AND LIFE! I LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment