Sunday, January 2, 2022

IMNDTM

 You know, I do not get dissuaded by whatever happens to a person during another mind twisted person's stark raving cruelty attempt at branding them their's alone. I think it makes the cruel one insane, but the other one to be loved at all times. If you have no idea what I am talking about, then good, but if so, it makes no difference to me. I love you and wish you were with me. She should know that if I will go find help and free you; I will leave the rest to you, but otherwise, I will tell the story everywhere. I don't think she wants to be exposed for being cruel. Tell her things can be worked out better than her just going to prison, but she needs to be reasonable and get away from that predator. He will push her to harm you permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment