Sunday, January 2, 2022

HDISGO

"Good morning, Cuteness!"

You know, I have a hard time understanding the idea of being a prisoner, because it must be subjective, unless one is held in an actual facility designed for that kind of thing. The madam warden cannot want to live like that forever. That leaves me with worrying thoughts. Last time, I had a plan and it slapped me right in the face like a tsunami in Japan after an earthquake. It was swift and brutal. 

Now I am left with much less than before. There was not even one conspiratorial wink, or nod, or lifted middle finger; of course the entire performance was a middle finger.....to me without even contact with my face. If a person were to be challenged to find out how rushing pavement felt smashing the head; that should have been it. 


I'd rather not.


How do I still go on?


Even at five when I was kidnapped with my friend, I made certain she ran out of the garage before me; I know I cannot be safe while someone else is still in pain. 

It is good to know the entire story.

No comments:

Post a Comment