Sunday, January 2, 2022

YAW

 I go back and look at some of the things I have written and I am stunned at how little a few things make sense, so I need to do a better job editing. Do you think if a judge says this thing sounds crazy and asks for clarification, that might be possible? Something MUST be done, because I think they figured this would be done by now and they would be rolling in money, one way, or another. Neither one of us should be the sacrifice for THEM! I truly feel that he WILL force her into hurting you, so they can grab what they can from your portion. If anything begins to happen tell them I will implicate them and keep it up forever! Just stay safe, please! I don't want to lose you. You should tell your children, they are old enough to understand.  I am sure they know she has not been normal for a long time. Please, don't just let time go by, figure things out! You have a lot of life to live and experience! You are wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for.....everything.
    You are loved.
    Be safe, PLEASE! That is ALL THAT MATTERS!

    ReplyDelete