Tuesday, May 26, 2020

The vascular surgeon who wants to do surgery on me had said that I could take the med and in July would do the surgery, which I was okay with if I could have an advocate there. Suddenly, she says she doesn't know how long the med can "hold back the cancer." I haven't even had another test since then, so I don't know what she was basing her sudden panic upon. And I do not understand why she made it sound like the med was like a levee holding back the ocean, instead of a curative. Those people are telling me one thing and then another and it scares me. I don't know what to do. I was told I could have a second outside opinion, but I think I would need tests redone. It appears that Dr. Z has decided to have nothing to do with me. He has been told how to behave. I cannot go back there after the cruelty of the radiologist who was so strange acting and said something was wrong with me, because I did not fall apart with her diagnosis of "really, really bad cancer." How would Dr. Z ever miss something THAT BAD? I don't think he would. And that oncologist saying that some people would "just do nothing at all?" That was so strange. I know they are all screwing with me but in what way? Do they not want me to get help, or was that doctor trying to tell me that I did not need it? This is just wrong, but the timing is suspicious. They seem awfully desperate. I think this is at someone's behest and I cannot believe it is for a good reason....for me. This is supreme cruelty.

No comments:

Post a Comment