Friday, May 22, 2020

I am trying to weed out meat for the most part. I do like veggie burgers. I have them, tuna cakes, eggs in a variety of forms, salads and salmon (when I can get it) and spinach, rice and applesauce. (all organic) I have usually had that, but I am making sure to have less sugar and more veg juice.  The problem is getting it all in, in a day, since I often don't think to eat until it is late.

I just looked out the deck door (I leave it open much of the time) and actually saw a vapor trail! I had not seen one for ages. I saw them all of the time when I lived near Edward's AFB as a child, since my father was in the Air Force there. Also heard sonic booms, which were a bit startling. We could see the smoke from the plane crashes, which scared the kids, wondering if it could be their father in the crash.

I keep wondering if I will be on my last leg before the "thing" is over.  Ironic, but sad.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment