Monday, May 25, 2020

I have been absolutely left out of everything. I have suffered more than anyone will ever know.  I have no idea what is going to happen, or what to do when it does. It has been scary and strange. People wanted/want to hurt me. I was terrified. I have been angry, but I am not used to getting revenge.That is not me, but I think about it and that bothers me. I don't like being put in that position.For all I know, maybe time will just end and nothing more. It just really bothers me, or worries me about the mental health of the person who did this. What was done was vicious and scary and without a bit of concern for my safety. Normal people don't do this kind of thing to other people. I can't even actually strike back, but I worry and feel confused. I need help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment