Thursday, May 21, 2020

I miss you more and more each day. This entire situation has brought me feeling even closer to you. I ache to ask for protection, or just to talk.

I was going to be tactful and not mention names in particular, but after all my time of suffering and she still sent out an attack and persistence in badgering me to come in.....fuck it! There was so much time for her to repent, or find some sort of remorse, but no, she still wants to harm me. I have done nothing to deserve it and it makes her come off unhinged. I was feeling terrible enough thinking I had breast cancer and dealing with that horror, but this new attack against me, made me snap! People like that don't have any concern for others, just themselves. It makes me worry. I have HAD it! It hasn't been nice! It was the most surreal experience going to jail and being a pariah. She is responsible for her own behavior. Five years of suffering, of wondering what might strike next, being on edge, sleepless nights, knowing I was supposed to be dead and knowing they still want me dead, so she can have her status quo. I know that nothing is predictable, or certain and people's lives are their own, their own decisions, their freedom to live the way they want. I don't know anything for certain ; I just hope and pray and as my grandmother always said, "keep a good thought."
Please bless the most wonderful person I have ever known and loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment