Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The people who bought my old house ruined it. It is now an eyesore, not the gem at the crest of the hill. I really don't let myself think much about it. It was a mixture of lovely and awful times, but it was always a time of predatory intrusion. I suppose my life is a cautionary tale. I was too naive to deal with a home I could not afford. I was a target. My husband thought he was leaving me in good shape financially, if he died, but when he did, nothing went right. I put the money with an investment company and they just drained it away. They bought my attorney and he did nothing to help me get my money back. He actually put his feet up on the table during negotiations and said to me, "you do it." I was so astonished I didn't know what to do, or say. Then, afterward, he tried hitting me in the elevator. Really? What gall! I should have done to him what I did to an employer who did the same thing, but ran me down to people when I shunned his advances. I kicked him in the ass and further in. He, while bent over in pain, yelled for security, but I left before they could respond. He was such an egotistical asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment