Monday, April 1, 2019




Hate House-
Each day I'm astounded by the outrage of life
Those living in fear prevent a narcissist's strife
People bow and they cower and put on a show To keep a massive sized ego from starting to blow

Scapegoats a plenty will litter the road
After bloviated sociopaths lighten their load
"Life isn't fair", they spew in my face
"It makes my life better, if you live in disgrace!"

"I'm rich and quite powerful, so I'm better than you"
"I'm stronger than God, and I know that it's true!"
"Keep your hands off the one that I own!"
"I keep him around to answer my phone!"

She'd grind me right down into dust if she could
I had the sheer gall to want his life good
An ego that big is not a nice mate
Who wants to live life in a house full of hate?

-Haviva

(c) HVM 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment